skip to main | skip to sidebar
  • Blogger
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter
  • Quinn S. and The Blackbirds

static in the attic

Posted by Brett on Monday, October 05, 2009
I say this constantly, but I really just want to spend my time doing music and computer stuff. That's what I really love. That's what makes me happy. That's what makes me feel like I have purpose in this world.

Nerding out on some Photoshopping for the band today:




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Sometimes I feel distant from everyone, and in tho...
      • Holy hell... As a person who feels like they endle...
      • I live in a world of constant cycles, whether it b...
      • Never, never, never gets old.
      • I realized that the best gift anyone can give to a...
      • Girl, hit me up.
      • I say this constantly, but I really just want to s...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)