Today is just a blogging kind of day, I suppose. This one falls under my lack of understanding with social things and people. There was this girl in my music class in the Spring who I thought seemed pretty cool, but as luck would have it, she would come in after the class had started and leave right as it ended. Seemingly, just another one of those people who you notice in life, they don't notice you, and you never see again.

Out of the blue, my friend sends me a text message and says she's with her friend who knows me. I don't recognize the name my friend throws out so I look her up through Facebook and it turns out to be this girl. This just confuses the hell of out of me, not on a women level, but on a people level. It seemed that this girl who paid little attention to my existance and rarely talked to me somehow remembers me, my name, and being in this class with me. How the hell does that work? I'm more used to being on the creeper side of keeping tabs on people. As the creeper, you would think you would know when your being creep'd.

I kind of brushed it off as whatever until my friend asked me to go drinking with her and this girl. I can't really tell if this is one of those trying to hook up friends things or if it's like hey, they know each other, so yeah. I dunno man... creeper role reversal'd.

No comments: