Music of the day thus far:
Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow
This week I'm pumped for:
Today - Getting the album artwork done hopefully. I really need to get on selling the tickets as the date is fast approaching. Craaaazy.
Wednesday - Trivia! Final week for the season, and as long as we don't fuck up big time, we're automatically going to the Playoffs and possible the Championship.
Thursday - Kevin's standup, we might even get COUGARS!
Saturday - Playing bass at a gig for the first time. Can't wait to rock in a band in a different role.
Other thoughts lately:
I'm pretty overall content. Hanging out with everyone about equally, meeting some new people here and there. So yeah, pretty much all there is to say about that.
Really, really digging the gear I picked up last week. Perfect to play solo stuff and to have the 60's tones I've really wanted at bedroom levels.
I've decided guitar gear-wise I'm just going to sell off anything I don't use really frequently and just have ideal setups for each of the types of music I want to play:
Rock and roll - ES339 > JMP 2204
60's pop/solo stuff - '62 Telecaster w/ Bigsby > AC15C1
Pop-punk - '72 Deluxe or Delonge Strat > DSL 50 or JMP 2204
Really need to get the Thinline, some extra pedals, maybe the Delonge, and maybe the DRRI out the door to get a '72.

No comments:
Post a Comment