Having one of those off days. A bunch of people close to my co-workers have either died or have become very sick in the past couple days. As is normal, whenever these thing happen, you gain perspective on life, look at the bigger picture, and examine how things are going/should be going. I'm feeling a little frustrated with some work stuff that I was hoping to have done by now, but it's really out of my hands.

On the upside, I'm excited for trivia tonight. We've decided to move to Tuesday's at Bateman's in Parkville because it's better for several people's schedules and Piv's has been kinda slacking lately. I'm a fan of Bateman's food and frisbee/kickball is going to be starting up soon, so I don't mind at all. Still feeling a little hurt about some of the team trying to oust Nate, Keith, and I for some random ringer. So I guess the oust-ers will become the oust-ed.

Our CD's come today, so I'll probably go home and pick those up. It's nice that one of my goals for the year got accomplished. I also joined a gym yesterday, so that's another goal completed.

Life is just up's and down's, I guess.

No comments: